Saturday, January 1, 2011

One-Word Goals for 2011

Catchy title, huh? Here's what I'll be up to this year. Best wishes to you and yours for a peaceful and prosperous new year!

Love.
Think.
Rest.
Relax.
Celebrate.
Give.
Teach.
Model. (Not the beauty kind of modeling. That would be a laugh and a half. The role model kind.)
Try.
Do.
Read. (Apparently the Centurions Group upped the ante to 111 books this year. YIKES!)

Book No. 1: The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows. I'm on page 84 and HIGHLY recommend it! I can tell it's going to be one of my favorites

1 comment:

  1. Mari, have you read "The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks?" I read it this week. It is a MUST read. Please add it to your matrix, if you haven't already read it. I think you will love it.

    ReplyDelete