Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Summer Stuff

Here is my new favorite summertime song. I'm really diggin' the Zac Brown Band these days. YouTube also has a Chipmunks version. I love the Chipmunks. "I still want a hoola-hoop."


I also just signed up at Postcrossing.com, the "postcard crossing project." You can send and receive postcards from all over the world. The girls have been complaining that they NEVER get "Ruth and Audrey" mail, so I thought this would be a unique way for them to get mail and learn about the world. It will also be a cheap way for me to feed my travel fettish. I bought three postcards from Barnes & Noble and addressed them to people in Canada, Russia, and Poland (assigned by Postcrossing). I'll pop them in the mail on my way to my hair appointment today. We'll see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment