Friday, July 29, 2011

Real Reality Thursday. Er ... Friday

I completely blew off Real Reality Thursday, didn't I? Here's why:

I landed a teaching job! Remember the charter school interview I mentioned in last week's Real Reality Thursday post? Well, the principal offered me a job! I am going to teach 6th grade and 8th grade English/Language Arts. I am also going to be the middle school reading interventionist (hello, master's degree at work!). AND I'm going to be the librarian? Huh? That's what I said. But apparently, the library doesn't have any books yet. Lots of details are up in the air. I'm excited about this new adventure. And from what I can tell, it WILL be an adventure!

Let the crazyness begin! Hopefully, I will still find time to post on an irregular basis.

What are you up to today? Or, what were you up to yesterday? Whatever it is/was ... keep it real.

1 comment: