Thursday, May 21, 2009

Our First Spring Craft

I'm not a crafty mom in the sense that I don't keep many art supplies on hand. I look at empty toilet paper rolls as trash, not something to keep for a rainy day project. I tried scrapbooking once and quickly discovered it wasn't for me. Too much time and expense and "stuff" for my liking. But sometimes I get a wild hair, and I cook up a project that the girls and I can do together. This week we made bird feeders out of toast, bird seed, and peanut butter.



Ruthie looks annoyed because this is the seventh picture I've taken of her. My camera wasn't working.


Ruthie studies her bunny-shaped bird feeder.

Audrey taste-tests her bird feeder.


Audrey shows off her Santa Claus-shaped bird feeder.

Audrey realizes the bird feeder really IS for the birds and not her morning snack.





No comments:

Post a Comment