Thursday, January 20, 2011

Two New Things I Love

The peeps turned 4 years old this week! Happy Birthday, peeps! My sister bought them this:

 
And I think I have played it way more than they have. I am lovin' this game. Bye-bye aggression.

I bought myself this: 
My local Michael's is closing and everything in the store was marked 70% off. By the time I got to the sale, the store was stripped clean. But I found this print. Originally $11.99. It was love at first sight. I almost didn't buy it. I held it, then put it back. I held it again, and put it back. It's my shopping ritual. Finally, I held it and never let go. It made me smile. It made me giggle. It still does. That's my story, and I'm stickin' to it.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the sweet support. BTW I LOVE that print! Makes me giggle too!

    ReplyDelete