Thursday, June 16, 2011

Real Reality Thursdays

It's 9:16 a.m. I just dropped the peeps off at Veggie Tales camp, and I am sip-slurping a Chai Tea Latte @ Panera (free WiFi baby!) while waiting for Sam's Club to  open @ 10. It's time to load up the food cabinets at the Rydings' casa. Lookin' a little bare. I think the person in charge of that household should be fired.

This morning I had a meltdown over Disney Theme Day at Veggie Tales camp. I'm over it now, and both peeps went to camp adorned in some sort of Disney something that we pulled together this a.m.

I had a job interview last Wednesday for a 7/8 Comm Arts job. I thought the interview went really well, and I think it's a school in which I could do some great things. The interviewers said they would contact me this week. Alas, it is Real Reality Thursday, and I have heard nothing. Zero. Zilch. Zip. Nada. Null. No Way Jose. I guess my instincts are just as out of whack as the rest of me these days.

Off to Sam's, then to get the peep-o-rino's, home for lunch, then we take Dead Reckoning (aka 2005 Ford Escape) in for her 80,000-mile check.

And that, my friends, is Real Reality Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment