Thursday, July 21, 2011

Real Reality Thursday

I just realized today is Thursday! If I don't get this posted now, well, it won't get posted. I have exactly 10 minutes before I leave to pick up the peeps. When the peeps are in the house, a whole lot of nuthin' gets done.

Here is how my day is shaping up.

  • Job interview @ 9:30 a.m. Done. Charter school. Strangest interview for a teaching position ever. Took about 20 minutes. I think the interviewer asked me five questions. Next step: talk to principal. On the way out, the asst. principal asked me the minimum salary I would take. Huh? Totally caught me off guard. So, I tossed out a number that I believe is reasonable given my experience and education. We shall see.
  • Wrap up The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Perilous Journey. I'm so loving this book! It's the second in the series, and I must must must get my hands on the first one. (Slight problem: Read here.)
  • Find ways to entertain the peeps. Going outside is not an option. Actual temp will reach 100 degrees. Add the good ol' heat index, and we're looking at 110. UGH! This is day 5 of excessive heat.
  • Tonight: Watch Sense & Sensibility. I DVR'd it a long time ago and then burned it to DVD. I don't even know which version it is. But after reading Sense & Sensibility & Sea Monsters, I have to have some frame of reference. Usually, I prefer book over movie, but I'm a little stacked with the books.



What about you? What'cha up to? Whatever you do, keep it real!

No comments:

Post a Comment