Thursday, August 16, 2012

Real Reality Thursday

Here's what's up today:

The peeps started Kindergarten yesterday, so I am in full home-alone-in-the-house party mode!

Wahoo! Rockin' It!

Of course, that depends on what you call a party. So far today, I've done a load of laundry, paid bills, drank coffee, ate a peach, ate a handful of almonds, thought about eating cookies (willpower, willpower) played with my Twitter account, took a sip of water (I'm trying to drink more water) and researched roman shades for our office.

Essentially, I'm lollygaggin' around. And lovin' it. Because I know in about two weeks, I will be bored out of my gourd.

I'm also waiting for our floor crew to arrive. We are on Day 4 of the new flooring installation. I am super excited about this project! We are having stamped concrete floors installed in the sun room and basement. The stamp is of an 8-inch-wide hardwood floor plank! They stamped the floors yesterday.  Amazin!. I think they are going to stain them today. Can't wait! Especially because to get to the deep freeze and laundry room I must go out the front door, down the walkway, and into the garage. Nothing like carrying a basket of your unmentionables across the front yard for everybody and their brother to ogle!

By the way, you can now follow me on Twitter! I finally had the chance to explore a new social media outlet. But I can't figure out how to get the Tweet button on my website. So, for now you can find me here:

@RealRealityChic

Please be kind because I am so new to Twittering and Tweeting.

Wherever you are, whatever you're doing ... Keep It Real


No comments:

Post a Comment