Thursday, September 6, 2012

Real Reality Thursday: What'cha Up To?

Welcome to Real Reality Thursday, where I offer you a snapshot of what my Real Reality looks like at this one moment in time and encourage you to share as well.

Did you read that? SHARE, people! For those of you who are not yet sufficiently caffeinated, that was a semi-polite way of saying, "Chime in with some comments, folks!"

Today, I am:
  • Walking the peeps to school ( I love doing this more than I ever thought I would)
  • A-washin' and a-dryin' the laundry (made more fun by the portable drying rack I found at Target)
  • Blogging (duh)
  • Organizing the pantry (again)
  • Organizing the office (finally)
  • Fixin' up my Reading Nook curtain
  • Weeding the front landscaping
What are YOU up today? Wherever you are, whatever you're doing ... Keep It Real
 

No comments:

Post a Comment