Monday, December 16, 2013

Project 2013: The Final Score. Warning: It Ain't Pretty


34 to 171. Almost 20%. 
Ouchy.

That’s the final score of my Project 2013 adventure. Obviously, from a numbers standpoint, I blew it. But this project wasn’t purely about the numbers; it was about the experience. It was about making more time for reading, exploring books I might have never given a second glance and finding some new “old” authors to recommend.

You can read about my big idea here, access my Project 2013 Reading List, including my Top 10, here .

I’ll continue picking away at my collection in 2013, but I’m also gearing up for Project 2014. Stay tuned!

Oh! And check out my More Books! page for even more reading recs.

Wherever you are, whatever you’re doing, keep it real.

No comments:

Post a Comment