Monday, September 8, 2014

Home Improvement Phase 6: It's Beautiful!

Last Friday, the Old House Magician and his Trusty Assistant packed their bags and left. With the exception of a few odds and ends, our big kitchen remodel is done! And I love it! As I mentioned previously, the picture in my head is what unfolded before my eyes. I can't believe it!


Kitchen remodeling
Added cabinets and counter tops to this wall
kitchen remodeling
The long view. Excuse the fan. 
kitchen remodeling
Another gorgeous view!
kitchen remodeling
Hey! Hey! Goodbye! The old kitchen

I do have a confession to make. Around Thursday of last week, I was starting to backslide toward Phase 4. The end was in sight, and I was just ready for it to be done and for everyone to get out of my house! But I held it together. 

(Side note: I doubt I'll post next Monday. I'm headed to Riviera Maya later this weekend, and a little R&R and girl time will take priority.) 

Wherever you are, whatever you're doing ... Keep It Real.

No comments:

Post a Comment