Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I'm Lovin' the Love List

Today was one of those days. I've struggled to be cheery and positive since the alarm jolted me out of my warm snuggly sleep at 5:20 this morning. Grumpy. Lumpy. Cranky. GRRR. And then, I realized that today was Tuesday! Not just any Tuesday. Love List Tuesday!

In case you haven't read my previous entry (see "Runnin' Down a Dream"), my friend Jennifer Brown is eagerly anticipating the day in September when her first novel, Hate List, hits the bookstore shelves. The weekly Love List Tuesday contest (Get it? Hate List/Love List) is Jen's creative way to countdown the weeks and celebrate this major accomplishment in her writing career.

How can you spread the love? Just visit Jen's web site and tell her what you are lovin' on this week. You could be the lucky winner of the weekly Grab Bag O'Love or the ultimate Grand Prize Grab Bag, which includes an autographed copy of Hate List. After I posted my list this morning, I felt a little better. A smidgen less cranky. And after reading the Love Lists created by people from all over creation, I think I might have smiled. Maybe chuckled.


So ... what are you lovin' on right now? Tell Jen all about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment