Monday, September 1, 2014

The Light at the End of the Kitchen Remodeling Tunnel

Here we are at the beginning of Week 6: 
kitchen remodeling
See the Blue Pearl granite counter tops? See the subway tile?

kitchen remodeling
Picture my stainless steel oven where the ladder is. I'm lovin' this tile job!
What do you think? I am in L.O.V.E. with this space. This is one of those rare moments in life when Ideal Reality meets Real Reality and my little world explodes in sunshine, Oreo cookies, hugs and good beer. In other words, the picture I created in my head exactly matches what is happening in my kitchen.  

The OHM and his Trusty Assistant should wrap up this week! There will be a few odds and ends that I need to take care of, such as finding some knobs and pulls that match the ones we salvaged from the tear out. That task has proven to be a tad more difficult than I expected. And, of course, we have to put everything back into the kitchen and clean the entire house, which is idling under a layer of construction dust. 

My plan is to post Phase 6: It's Beautiful! soon, with Before and After pix. 

Until then, wherever you are, whatever you're doing ... Keep It Real.

No comments:

Post a Comment