Sunday, August 1, 2021

For Me

It's me. Dropping in. But this time, it's not with the hope I'll get likes, shares, pins, comments. It's because I need a space to write. Just write. For me. Not for an audience. Not for my job. Not to please or impress anyone. Just for me.

When I started My Ideal Reality all those years ago, I was excited about it. I enjoyed it. I loved crafting posts and planning content. And then, I didn't. Blogging became a chore. Writing in general  became less fun. I felt like blogging was something I "had" to do. Finally, I just stopped. And I haven't missed it all that much. 

So, we'll see what happens here now. Just me tapping away, adding my musings. Plain and simple. I won't worry about followers or SEO or content or typos or even having a point. 

It's just for me.

Wherever you are,whatever you're doing ... Keep It Real.

No comments:

Post a Comment