Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Happy Belated Grab Some Nuts Day

drawing of a squirrel taking acorns from a basket

In trying to find something - anything - to post about to keep up my four-day posting streak (go, me!), I came across this little gem: Apparently yesterday was Grab Some Nuts Day. And yeah, I giggled. Because I will always laugh at stuff like that, and audible toots, and jokes about Uranus. 

Also, I giggled because after about a year hiatus, my teenage girls are back on the deez nuts jokes, and Grab Some Nuts Day made me think of my girls. 

Today is National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day. To boost employee spirits at the hospital where I work, we all got a gigantic chocolate chip cookie. I was going to go halvsies with a co-worker, but ended up eating the whole thing myself before I realized it. Not the best habit, but sometimes it happens. 

Wherever you are, whatever you're doing ... Keep It Real (and enjoy some nuts and chocolate chip cookies).

No comments:

Post a Comment