Thursday, August 12, 2021

Stuff I Find in My Yard - "I Need Weed"

 

handwritten cardboard sign that reads i need weed
My 1942 house is parked on a fairly busy thoroughfare, which means we find all sorts of trashy treasures in our yard on the regular. Some of the treasures blow their way from the Sinclair station across the street; others are dropped there by late night passersby. It's really a fascinating study in human nature and provides curious insight into the people around us. 

I found this sign in the yard yesterday. It was written on a  piece of cardboard from a Jack Linl beef jerky box. Another random piece had "Bronell be goin' bald" written in black Sharpie. People crack me up!

Wherever you are, whatever you're doing ... Keep It Real (like Bronell and the weed needer). 

No comments:

Post a Comment