Friday, December 31, 2021

Books I Enjoyed in 2021

Source: Look and Learn

Several years ago, I realized how separated I was from my love of reading. I decided to do something about it, and so for the past several years, I've set a reading goal via Goodreads. My goal in 2021 was 32, and I hit 35! I'm proud to say that only a handful of books are "easy reads." The rest are pretty hefty, both in volume and content, so 32 is pretty reasonable. But, I think I'll challenge myself in 2022 by hiking my goal to 35. 

Book recommendations flood the internet and social media, but just in case you're in need of some ideas, here are my top recs from what I read last year in no particular order. They made me laugh, think and rethink. They filled me with inspiration, awed me with their writing, reminded me of people I love and people I've lost. They helped me understand life, reminded me I'm not alone when it come to certain thoughts and feelings, and encouraged me on my quest to mesh my ideal reality with my real reality. 

What should I add to my list for 2022? Put your recs in the comment!

Wherever you are, whatever you're doing ... Keep It Real.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment