Monday, March 31, 2014

Where Was the Love? 6 of My All-Time Worst Blog Posts


myidealreality.blogspot.com

I've been tinkering around here since December 15, 2008. This makes my 201st blog post. To celebrate, I'll share six of  my worst blog posts ever, one for each year My Ideal Reality has been alive and kickin'. When the idea to host this little party popped into my brain, I thought I'd go with posts that had the fewest pages views. But, in the early years so many posts had ZERO page views, I had to redefine my goal.

Instead, I decided to choose one of the lowest-performing posts from each year.

And, as some extra icing on the cake, I'm also sharing the two posts that, for whatever wacky reasons, have had the highest page view count to date.

Enjoy!

6 of my all-time worst blog posts








What in the World? 

Baa Baa Black Sheep, Or the Downside of "Being Mari" (Personal Commandment No. 1) (2010)
This puppy has 927 page view to date. I think most are from overseas fans. ?????

Keurig Vs. Cuisinart (2011)
This post has 208 page views to date.


Thanks for reading! Wherever you are, whatever you're doing ... Keep It Real.






No comments:

Post a Comment